OpenText™ EMR-Link™ streamlines the exchange of orders, requisitions and reports between diagnostic centers and their clinic and physician customers. Delivered as a managed service, OpenText EMR experts support a secure, consistent connection from any lab or imaging center to any EMR application.
Enhance physician adoption with complete, secure integration and consistent, clean information exchanges.
Reduce IT burden
Rely on OpenText Managed Services to achieve unified, orchestrated and standardized EMR integration, regardless of application or complexity.
Discover the advantages of using EMR-LinkRead the overview
Expand data exchange between diagnostic centers and clinic customers with a consistent, single connection.
Accelerate new implementations
Leverage OpenText experts to work directly with EMR vendors and deploy new lab-to-EMR integrations in days.
Reduce costs and maximize reimbursements
Eliminate manual interventions that drive up cost and slow reimbursements with clean, complete and error-free electronic orders.
Optimize internal resources
Reduce the burden on technical staffing, improve scalability and overcome integration complexities with fully managed lab integration services.
Simplifies integration with a single connection between any clinic and EMR system. Enhances records workflow and connectivity to any LIS/RIS.
Connects all customer practices, EMRs and hospital HIEs to ensure consistency, efficiency and standardized data for utilization metrics.
Supports computerized physician order entry (CPOE) within ordering and EMR workflows, including AOEs, ABN checks and the ability to split requisitions, with embedded compendium rules.
Fully managed service
Provides OpenText experts to ensure ordering environments integrate into each EMR workflow and provide outreach services to physician customers.
Premium monitoring, support and maintenance
Includes ongoing transaction monitoring and dataflow reporting to ensure adherence to security and data transfer protocols.
Built-in compliance and security
Ensures security protocols comply with HIPAA/HITECH and other regulatory requirements to secure sensitive patient and clinical data, at rest or in transit.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for EMR-Link.
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community