OpenText™ Lens™ is a powerful, user-friendly cloud application that offers visibility into the data flows between enterprise applications and connected systems, customers, suppliers and trading partners. With Lens, organizations gain insights needed to monitor business process health against KPIs, quickly respond to key business events and improve overall productivity.
Business user accessibility
Make insights into integrated data flows easily accessible for business users to extend visibility beyond the IT team.
Get a best-in-class user experience, personalized through notifications, alerts, reporting and collaboration.
See everything in one place with a single view into all data flows processed on the OpenText™ Trading Grid™ platform.
Discover the advantages of using OpenText LensRead the overview
Expand end-to-end data visibility
Leverage full visibility across different types of integration flows for detailed insights into business processes in near real time.
Mitigate operational risks
Use data-driven insights to agilely manage and respond to unforeseen issues and mitigate risks before they impact business.
Offer insights to more users
Enable both technical and non-technical users to access and gain insights from meaningful data for their role with an intuitive user interface that requires little to no training.
Unlock higher user productivity
Let users efficiently access the information they need with rich options to customize their experiences and data visibility for their specific responsibilities.
Personalized dashboards and filters
Provides quick and easy access to the most relevant information for specific user roles with customized dashboards and search filters.
Powerful search capabilities
Offers multiple search options to quickly find specific transactions from the ever-growing amount of integrated data.
Transaction lifecycle management
Tracks detailed insights on both individual and related transactions, such as orders and order confirmations, and other data across the various stages of business processes.
Notifications and alerting rules
Enables users to set up activity, non-activity and process exception alerts based on configurable business rules and share them with other users.
Flexible reporting features
Automatically generates customized reports on a user-defined schedule to deliver transactional insights straight to users.
Allows embedding Lens insights into other business applications to enrich the experience and give users more choices.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Lens.
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
- Develop, connect and extend your Information Management capabilitiesAPI from OpenText Developer Cloud
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Your journey to successOpenText Professional Services
- Drive deeper product adoption and richer engagementCustomer Success Services
- Plan strategically and execute tacticallyAdvisory Services
- Ensure a successful Information Management project implementationSoftware & Deployment Services
- Adapt new technologies and processesUser Adoption Services
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums