OpenText™ Freeway Cloud allows SMBs to exchange business documents with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to meet large buyer and vendor requirements. Requiring no prior EDI expertise, Freeway Cloud offers B2B connectivity for document exchange, including orders, advanced shipping notices (ASNs), invoices and payments.
Easy and affordable
Enable trading with larger organizations and improve business process efficiency with crucial EDI capabilities at a reasonable price point.
B2B integration leader
Take advantage of 24/7 technical expertise and a leading EDI platform with a long history and proven track record enabling small business B2B connectivity.
Discover the advantages of using Freeway CloudRead the overview
Leverage the cloud and pre-built integrations to enable digital B2B connectivity support for simple to complex business processes.
Become a preferred partner
Quickly meet the increasing requirements of buyers and vendors for EDI connectivity, minimize inefficiencies and stay ahead of the competition.
Digitize and automate business document exchange to efficiently handle increasing order volumes, refocusing staff from manual workloads to business value activity.
Automate data processing to enhance reporting and analysis, identifying purchasing patterns and highest volume items to ensure the right stock is on hand.
Accelerate partner on-boarding
Rapidly onboard new business partners with a growing library of data maps and forms.
Grow with the global leader in B2B integration
Leverage OpenText’s business network experts and portfolio of B2B solutions to meet growing business needs.
Feature-rich EDI solution
Offers intuitive dashboards and rich feature sets to easily manage trading partner locations, import/export information, electronically request delivery slots and receive electronic confirmations and references.
Allows users to exchange any message type using leading EDI standards, including ANSI, XML, EDIFACT and Tradacoms, and communications protocols, such as AS2, FTP and SFTP, to evolve with ongoing standards changes and partner requirements.
Pre-built EDI integration library
Includes a library of pre-built data maps and forms to connect quickly and easily with strategic customers, such as Amazon, Costco, Target, CVS, Nordstrom and Walmart..
Streamlines business processes with cross-docking, drop shipping and enhanced pick and pack capabilities to better manage and plan inventory, shipping and receiving.
Visibility and error reporting
Offers an at-a-glance status check of critical business documents with smart alert functionality and an intuitive exception-based dashboard.
Allows access to multiple users to delegate and streamline duties and ensure efficiency of supply chain processes.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Freeway Cloud
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Your journey to successOpenText Professional Services
- Drive deeper product adoption and richer engagementCustomer Success Services
- Plan strategically and execute tacticallyAdvisory Services
- Ensure a successful Information Management project implementationSoftware & Deployment Services
- Adapt new technologies and processesUser Adoption Services
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- Search OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums