OpenText™ Active Catalogue is the retail industry’s leading cloud-based item data and image synchronization service, allowing marketers, manufacturers and suppliers to share their latest product information with retailers. With a proven track record for enabling retail supply chain automation plus unmatched breadth and reliability, Active Catalogue is a cornerstone for global retail product synchronization.
Retail industry’s largest cloud-based catalogue
Leverage cloud-based access to product information for 190 million items from 5,500 vendors, manufacturers and suppliers.
Deep solution expertise
Access fast and reliable product catalogue setup and support to reduce time to market and drive increased sales with accurate product information.
Discover the advantages of using Active CatalogueRead the overview
Quickly and easily access product details and images through a centralized single source of information across the retail supply chain.
Speed time to revenue
Accelerate product sales with automated setup, multiple ways to access and enter information and the support for a wide range of product information.
Automate supply chain processes, such as item setup, maintenance and product marketing content management.
Improve data quality and access management
Ensure complete and accurate information with data quality validation and controlled retailer access.
Product and item data synchronization
Allows retailers to subscribe to catalogue updates from their supplier community and suppliers to publish their catalogues to multiple retailers simultaneously.
Extended set of attributes
Provides all the attributes retailers need to support every level of omnichannel B2C e-commerce, from heel height to boot leg circumference.
Images and QR codes
Enables the exchange of unstructured data, such as stock photography, QR codes and media files, for online shopping sites, print catalogues or in-store kiosks.
Incorporates certified interoperability to the 1WorldSync GS1 GDSN-certified data pool so suppliers can publish data to retailers with both OpenText Active Catalogue and 1WorldSync.
Leverages standard and extended validations to control data formats and content for GTINs, dates, industry code lists, country of origin and minimum order quantity.
Multiple connectivity options
Includes a variety of connectivity options for both large and small trading partners, including EDI 832, PRICAT, qXML and file upload, as well as via a web portal.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Active Catalogue
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community