OpenText™ Trading Grid™ provides Integration Platform-as-a-Service capabilities to allow companies to connect to all business applications and data flows. With over 200 available API connectors, Trading Grid allows companies to seamlessly integrate with a multitude of business applications within the enterprise.
Full managed service
Leverage a complete people-process-technology service to offload the day-to-day complexities of application and data integration development, support and maintenance.
Unified approach to integration
Combine APIs with other system connectivity types to find the optimal solution design for each use case and bridge the gap between modern and legacy systems.
Discover the advantages of using OpenText Trading GridRead the data sheet
Enable the API Economy
Benefit from an extensive API connector catalogue and advanced tooling for integration orchestration enabling highly flexible and efficient solution development.
Accelerate digital transformation
Consolidate, cleanse and enrich data from disparate sources, reduce process errors and better manage process exceptions.
Integrate for easy modernization
Add agility and scale up existing integration capabilities to manage a broad mix of API and non-API connectivity requirements to modernize legacy systems.
Operate at peak efficiency
Extend integration capabilities on a single cloud platform without the need for acquiring new technology or hiring and training people with specialist skills.
Flexible business-to-anything integration
Connects any two integration endpoints regardless of where they reside—cloud, SaaS, mobile applications, IoT device or on-premises.
Data and process visibility
Offers near realtime, web-based visibility into integrated data flows to uncover trends and spot errors.
Modern cloud platform
Leverages the OpenText Cloud for economies of scale and agility and offers flexiblility and scalability through multi-tenant and microservices-based platform architecture.
Built-in compliance and security
Secures data, whether at rest or in transit, with measures including AS2, FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP connectivity protocols.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Trading Grid API Connectors
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community