OpenText™ STP Financial Hub is a scalable messaging platform for financial institutions that offers unmatched visibility from order entry to order settlement. The complete solution provides end-to-end payments processing, wealth management and middle office flows for corporate, bank, broker and custodian activities.
Trusted industry leader
Join the more than 300 leading companies relying on OpenText™ STP Financial Hub for in-depth payment visibility and key insights.
Enjoy painless implementation as the payment portal is integrated with existing infrastructure through whatever mechanisms best support organizational needs.
Allow users to display a variety of fields for each transaction with customizable blotters and enable filtering and quick viewing of transactions based on specific criteria.
Discover the advantages of using OpenText STP Financial HubRead the overview
Manage a wide range of processes from settlement and payment instructions to subscription/buy, redemption/sell, switch and transfer orders leveraging any data formats.
Enhance control and security
Leverage a multilevel maker-checker workflow manager that supports multicurrency integrated processing in a flexible, secure, zero-footprint browser environment.
Improve transparency and manage by exception
Enable operational teams and clients to quickly identify exceptions and take corrective actions with real-time access to transaction summary dashboards.
Simplify software management
Leverage a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, with no software to license, implement or maintain, via a monthly subscription.
Wealth management and capital market capabilities
Provides visibility from execution to settlement for trades of equities, fixed income, mutual funds, ETFs and alternative investments, and manages millions of transactions per month for more than 300 counterparties.
Offers a web-based portal to augment payment messaging and files processing with a variety of client-enablement features, that establish self-service controls for value-limits, monitor transaction lifecycles and more.
Allows the FX desk to send and receive all their orders in one format (e.g., FIX), while providing flexibility for clients to connect in various formats, including file and SWIFT.
Enables the production of standardized and customized reports, for one-time or recurrent use, that can be exported for download or scheduled for transmission via email, API, SFTP, CSV, XLSX, or other agreed format.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for STP Hub.
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community