OpenText™ Active Community is a centralized, cloud-based, real-time source of supplier information that helps organizations meet regulatory compliance and accelerate the onboarding process. Extending self-service capabilities to the entire trading community, Active Community ensures supplier information is accurate and always current.
Centralized community management
Keep all supplier data current and in one location to easily manage entire trading communities.
Secure, self-service access
Extend controlled access to both internal stakeholders and external business partners to improve the efficiency of supply chain collaboration.
Discover the advantages of using Active CommunityRead the overview
Reduce supply chain disruptions
Mitigate business and operational risk with a centralized, real-time source of supplier information, including contacts, B2B capabilities, performance and compliance.
Extend access to all key parties and partners for visibility into performance and to foster collaboration on compliance, transparency and sustainability initiatives.
Reduce manual processes and supplier management costs
Save time and money by automating partner communications and enabling partners to manage their own profile information, alerts and updates.
Eliminate out-of-date and missing information
Streamline partner information management to help ensure accuracy and reduce process errors.
Centralized information repository
Provides single, secure access to community attributes with a shared view across the organization and partner ecosystem.
Supplier KPI reporting
Enables community surveying for fast information collection and supplier tracking.
Supports polling, documentation collection and digital signatures to help ensure business partners comply with regulations for anti-bribery (FCPA), conflict minerals (Dodd Frank) and the Consumer Product Safety Information Act (CPSIA).
Corporate social responsibility tracking
Offers insights into supplier community compliance with policies such as greenhouse gas emissions, corporate social responsibility and pandemic readiness.
New vendor registration
Automates collection of documentation, such as insurance certificates, bank account numbers and taxpayer IDs, required for new vendors and guides them through the registration process.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Active Community.
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community