OpenText™ Trading Grid™ Messaging Service helps organizations quickly and reliably exchange business documents with their trading community.
The world’s largest business network
Rely on a platform that processes more than 33 billion B2B transactions every year, accounting for more than $12 trillion in trade.
Broadest protocol support
Replace legacy VANs and outdated EDI tools with a future-proof platform that exchanges any business document, in any data format, with partners around the world.
Discover the advantages of using OpenText Trading Grid Messaging ServiceRead the overview
Digitize manual transactions on one platform to reduce errors, increase process automation and retire legacy EDI applications.
Replace multiple value-added networks and outdated EDI tools with a single solution to streamline operations.
Enhance the speed and accuracy of transactions, including improved on-time delivery rates.
Access a global partner directory and quickly connect with new partners to improve agility and diversify supplier sourcing.
Detect issues early with real-time visibility of all business transactions, including exception alerts and operational and business metrics.
Invest in growth
Leverage investments in continual developments to meet the future needs of any organization.
Extensive protocol support
Allows business partners to connect in their preferred data formats, standards and protocols. to boost the agility and efficiency of B2B operations.
Global data centers and support
Ensures high availability and security across different geographies by leveraging local services with worldwide reach.
Single sign-on portal
Offers a customizable web interface to access all Trading Grid applications plus powerful self-service administration and flexible search tools to simplify platform adoption and management.
Provides detailed insight into transaction flows between any system and data source using OpenText Lens.
Global partner directory
Accelerates partner onboarding with extensive search capabilities, including company performance and sustainability details, as well as self-service features.
Access optional SaaS applications, outsource complex and time-consuming direct connections and digitize manual transactions sent by email or fax.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Trading Grid Messaging Service
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community