OpenText™ Active Invoices with Compliance is a cloud-based, e-Invoicing solution that automates electronic invoicing and ensures compliance in more than 45 countries. Active Invoices with Compliance eliminates the complexity of varying country regulations in global business and shields users from the risk of increasing regulations impacting Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash business processes.
Leverage the only digital invoicing solution that meets any organization’s requirements, whether an SME or a global enterprise.
Simplify trading community exchanges
Enable fully compliant e-Invoicing from vendor portals to B2B integration, from government clearance portals to PEPPOL, from PDFs via email to OCR.
Discover the advantages of using OpenText Active Invoices with ComplianceRead the overview
Maintain ongoing compliance
Comply with ever-changing post-audit requirements and increasing mandatory clearance country regulations in more than 45 countries.
Automate invoice processes to reduce errors, improve efficiency and lower invoice processing costs.
Integrate invoice flows
Bridge the siloes that exist within internal business applications, such as ERP, SRM, CRM, finance and treasury.
Improve cashflow management
Accelerate invoice processing to avoid late payment penalties, realize early payment discounts, reduce DSO and improve customer and supplier relationships.
Support corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Remove paper from the invoice process to reduce carbon footprints.
Global e-Invoicing compliance
Meets current and stays ahead of government tax and electronic invoicing regulations in more than 45 countries.
100% invoice automation
Includes PDF invoice auto-provisioning to SME customers and support for onboarding EDI-based partners.
Supports PDF or structured formats, through various means as legally permitted in more than 45 countries, including email, secure portal, secure EDI protocols, PEPPOL network and government clearance portals.
Invoice integrity and authenticity
Supports country-specific digital signature, EDI and government clearance requirements to ensure that e-Invoices come from the claimed source and have not been altered.
Validation of mandatory invoice data
Country-specific validation of invoice data ensures required fields are present per government regulatory requirements.
Archive and audit
Archives and provides audit access throughout mandatory retention periods. Supports advanced search and scheduled reports, allows uploads of invoice evidence and download/export of invoices for audit.
OpenText offers deployment choice and flexibility for Active Invoices with Compliance
- Run anywhere and scale globally in the public cloud of your choiceOpenText Public Cloud (Multi-Tenant SaaS)
OpenText Consulting Services combines end-to-end solution implementation with comprehensive technology services to help improve systems.
- Accelerate the Information Management journeyConsulting Services
- Comprehensive Information Management services and resourcesExplore Professional Services
OpenText helps customers find the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- OpenText’s partner directoryFind a Partner
- Industry leading organizations that enhance OpenText products and solutionsStrategic Partners
- Build better software productsOEM Solutions
- Explore OpenText’s Partner solutions catalogApplication Marketplace
OpenText Learning Services offers comprehensive enablement and learning programs to accelerate knowledge and skills.
- Meet the demands of all types of users for effective adoptionLearning Services
- Learning on-demandSelf-paced online training
Explore our OpenText communities. Connect with individuals and companies to get insight and support. Get involved in the discussion.
- Explore ideas, join discussions and networkOpenText’s forums
- Discuss and develop exceptional digital experiencesDigital Experience Community